12 oz. macaroni noodles
4 T. butter, cubed
12 oz. evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups half and half
12 oz. shredded sharp cheddar
8 oz. Velveeta, cubed
1 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray. (3 1/2-4 quart for single batch & 6 quart for double batch)
- Cook pasta to al dente, drain and place in crock. Add butter and stir until melted.
- Add evaporated milk, half and half, most of the cheese (leaving some out for top), Velveeta, salt and pepper. Stir all together.
- Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours. Stir to combine all together, sprinkle with remaining cheese and melt.
- Turn crock pot to warm so it doesn't overcook.