1/4 c. butter
3 c. white flour (or 1/2 white and 1/2 wheat flour)
1 t. salt
1 T. baking powder
1 T. oil
1 c. milk (or a bit more)
- Place butter in a 9x13 pan and put in oven that is preheating to 425 so that the butter melts as the oven heats up. Be careful to not let it burn.
- Stir together the dry ingredients. Mix together the oil and milk and gradually pour into flour and mix well.
- Knead 5-6 times in the bowl.
- Place on a lightly floured surface and roll out into 9x13 rectangle.
- Lay dough in the pre-heated 9x13 pan, atop the melted butter. Cut into 1 inch strips.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.