This is awesome, it is like having salad and an awesome bread stick at the same time. This is so simple and the amounts are up to you. -Kristin
1 Pizza dough cooked and cooled a bit (recipe on blog)
8 oz. package softened cream cheese
Romaine lettuce, diced
Red onion, diced
Diced, grilled chicken
Shredded Romano cheese
- Beat together cream cheese and some Caesar dressing till creamy.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- In a bowl mix together the romaine, onion and tomato with some Caesar dressing.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with diced, grilled chicken.
- Sprinkle with shredded Romano cheese.
***I make this using just Caesar dressing and no cream cheese. -Kristin