1/2 cup soy sauce
4 T. rice vinegar
4 T. ketchup
2 T. brown sugar
2 minced garlic cloves
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes4-5 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
1/3 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Coconut oil (or oil of choice)
Veggies of choice: chopped broccoli, snap peas, water chestnuts, ect..
1/2-1 cup Chopped unsalted cashews
- In a bowl mix together Sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Place cut up chicken in a ziplock bag along with the flour and pepper. Shake well to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and place chicken in.
- Cook, turning chicken ever so often until almost done.
- When chicken is almost done, pour sauce over and cook and stir until chicken is done.
- Stir in veggies and coat well. ***For veggies, I steamed mine a bit in the microwave first and then sautéed a bit longer in some coconut oil before stirring them in.
- Stir in cashews and serve over rice.