Monday, January 21, 2013

Warm Bean Dip

My whole family fell in love with this dip the very first time I made it. I then made it again and again because it never disappointed wherever I brought it. I love that it's incredibly easy to make, has only a few ingredients, and everyone loves it! I originally found it through pinterest and the credit goes to life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.-Sarah

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
2, 16 oz cans refried beans
1 pkt. taco seasoning
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded monterery jack cheese

  • Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sour cream, beans and seasoning. Mix until well combined. 
  • Spread mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. 
  • Sprinkle cheese over top.
  • Bake at 350 degrees 25-30 minutes until heated through.
  • Serve with tortilla chips.



No comments: