Monday, January 21, 2013

Dynasty Corn Pudding

Apparently this recipe is from Linda Evans, a famous actress from the Dynasty t.v. show. I don't really know anything about her or the show but I know this is an awesome recipe! My dad made it for a Christmas dinner a few years ago and I've made it a few times since. It is really delicious and my family agrees.-Sarah

2, 15 oz cans of corn drained or 3 cups fresh corn kernels
1 stick butter, melted
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream
8 oz. pepper jack cheese or Monterey jack cheese, cubed
4 oz can chilies, rough chopped or chopped green chilies (I like the bigger pieces in this)
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/2 t. salt
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

  • In a blender puree 1 cup of corn, butter and eggs until smooth.
  • In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients (except Parmesan). Stir in blended mixture until combined. 
  • Pour into a greased 2 qt. baking dish and top with Parmesan. 
  • Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes.

No comments: