1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
1 cup Heath toffee bits
3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and place coconut on a large pan. Bake 5-7 minutes until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and cool.
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and brown sugar together.
- Add in the extracts and the egg.
- Beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the toasted coconut, toffee chips and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.