2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 t. vanilla
1 pkg toffee bits
1 cup finely chopped almonds
4 oz. chocolate chips
1 1/2 t. oil
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- In a mixing bowl combine brown sugar and sugar. Add butter and mix well, add eggs and vanilla beat until light and fluffy.
- With mixer on low add flour mixture and toffee bits until just incorporated, do not over mix.
- Roll into balls and roll balls into almonds. Place on cookie sheets, flatten balls slightly, and bake at 300 degrees for 18-22 minutes. Until just set and not browned around the edges.
- Mix chocolate and oil and microwave till melted, being careful not to burn it. Place in a bag, snipping off the corner and pipe onto cookies.
- Place cookies in fridge just till chocolate is set.