2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauces
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 Tablespoon molasses
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring, optional
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/4 cup canola oil
8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, liquid smoke, and molasses in a resealable plastic bag until the molasses has dissolved.
- Add sesame seeds, brown sugar, paprika, garlic salt, garlic pepper, minced garlic, and canola oil; mix well.
- Coat chicken thighs with the marinade, seal, and marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator, redistributing the chicken in the marinade occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess. Grill on preheated grill until the chicken is done. Discard any remaining marinade.