4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 egg, beaten
1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
favorite jarred marinara sauce
- Spread the 1 TBSP of olive oil into the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Beat the egg with a fork in a separate bowl.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings and the Parmesan cheese in another separate dish.
- Dip the chicken into the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating both sides with crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
- Place the chicken breast pieces in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Layer 1-2 cups of mozzarella cheese on top, depending on how much cheese you like.
- Cover chicken and cheese with entire jar of marinara sauce.
- Close lid and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4.
- Serve with your favorite pasta.