1/2 c. plain yogurt
3/4 c. sour cream
2 T. flour
1 1/2 - 2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 c. melted butter
1 1/4 t. salt
1/2 t. pepper
1/4 t. nutmeg
32 oz. package thawed hash browns
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 9x13 dish.
- Combine the sour cream, yogurt and flour in a large bowl. Then mix in the rest except the eggs.
- Spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and with the back of a spoon make 8 indentations. Crack an egg into each hole.
- Bake 22-28 minutes more until eggs are to your desired liking.