These remind me a lot of peanut butter honey popcorn. (recipe on the blog) What a great combo, these bars are great too because they don't have a lot of ingredients. -Sarah
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/4-1/3 cup honey
2/3 cup old fashioned oats
2/3 cup white whole wheat flour
1/4 cup sucanat
1/4 t. salt
1/2 t. baking powder
3 T. melted butter
2 T. milk
- Stir together peanut butter and honey (may need to microwave to incorporate it well).
- Mix dry ingredients, then add butter and milk to form crumbs.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of crumb mixture and press remaining into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Spread peanut butter and honey mixture over crust and sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake at 325 degrees about 20 minutes.