3 1/2 c. uncooked penne or other larger noodle
1/3 c. butter
1 large onion, chopped
1/3 c. flour
2 c. chicken broth
14 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
4 c. chopped, fresh spinach
1 large tomato, diced
1 c. crumbled feta cheese (or more if desired)
3-4 cups diced cooked chicken
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan. Add the onion and saute for a couple minutes.
- Stir in flour until blended; gradually add the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or unitl thickened.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts, spinach, tomato, feta cheese and chicken.
- Combine all together with the noodles.
- Place in a 9x13 pan and place under broiler for a couple minutes until top is bubbly and golden brown.