2 sticks butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup lemonade concentrate
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
Extra lemonade concentrate to brush on warm cookies
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs and then the lemonade concentrate.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the dry ingredients and then beat them in.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
- Right when they come out of the oven brush the tops with lemonade concentrate and sprinkle with sugar. Cool and store in fridge.