16 ounce package fusili pasta (or something similar), uncooked
2 (10 oz.) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
5 cups diced, cooked chicken
2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
2 (28 oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon salt
2 cans (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
6 ounces of cream cheese, cubed
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook noodles according to directions then drain.
- Simmer together the cooked chicken, basil, spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, garlic salt, salt and diced tomatoes.
- Stir in the the cubed cream cheese and spinach and heat until the cream cheese is melted through.
- Mix together the noodles with the sauce and 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased lasagna pan.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes.