16 oz. frozen cauliflower
16 oz. frozen broccoli
16 oz. frozen Brussels sprouts
can of cream of mushroom soup
8 oz. Cheese Whiz
1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cook vegetables until just tender, steaming works well too.
- In a small saucepan heat the cream of mushroom soup with the Cheese Whiz until well mixed.
- Making sure vegetables are well drained toss them with the cheese sauce and spread into a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix cracker crumbs with butter and sprinkle over vegetables.
- Bake at 350 until heated through.